Vastu for Guest Room
Vastu for Guest Room is a place where implementation of vastu principles is utmost necessary. This room invites people from different race, environment and characteristic therefore, Vastu comply guestroom doesn’t allow the guest to dominate or interfere. On the other note guestroom should be such that the person coming here to rest feels at peace and contentment. Sometimes this room gets stimulate with the negative vibrations of different people and to nullify that vastu principles are applied to induce positive energy.
- The guestroom is best in Northwest as this corner represents air and thus most unstable corner of the house.
- The bed should be placed in the South/West part of the room.
- Vastu for Guest Room
- Bed should be placed in such a way that they sleep with head towards South.
- All the electronic items should be on the Southeast wall of the room.
- The door of the bathroom should not be exactly opposite to the bed.
- There should not be any beam running over the bed.
- The cabinets should be designed on the South/West wall.
- Any electrical equipment should be placed in the Southeast corner of the room.
- We have to take care of the following points while studying about the vastu of the guest room. Vastu consultation of guest room involves a thorough analysis.
- Proper location and orientation of the guest in the house
- The direction of the Entrance
- The direction & placement of the windows
- The direction & placement of the bed
- The direction & placement of the TV, audio systems and other electronic items
- The direction & placement of the almirah
- The direction & placement of the telephone
|Dining Room||Drawing Room||Guest Room|
|Kitchen||Locker Room||Pooja Room|
|Couple’s Bedroom||Entrance Gate||Garden|
|Home Temple||Interiors||Septic Tank|
|Stairs||Water Resource||House Construction|