Vastu for Toilet
Toilet placement in most of the houses could be tricky work. It is most important for health and wealth of the inmates living in house. If somehow the toilet is placed at undesirable place then s it could lead to major problems such as finance loss, health problems, mental tension and stress etc.
Vastu-Shastra states some basic rules for the right placement toilet and WC so that it won’t create any complication for residents. The positioning of toilet should be complaint to Vastu norms in every way, here are some rules for placement of toilet:
- Ideally North-west has been considered for the placement of toilet while attached toilet in bathroom must also be in this direction only.
- Alternative direction for the construction of toilet is South-east.
- Avoid toilet in North-east and East.
- The toilets should be located at a safe distance from the kitchen and the dining room.
- W.C should always be on the Southeast/ Northwest Side and facing North/South.
- WC should never come down just below the running stairs.
- The bigger window should be on the north and a smaller one in the west.
- Door of toilet should be placed in Eastern sides.
- Mirror should always be on the East or North wall.
- The WC should never come in front of the bathroom door.
- If there is almirah, it should always be on the Southwest Side of the toilet.
- The slope of the bathroom floor should be towards north and east so water drains to the northeast side of the bathroom.
- The suitable directions for keeping the washing machine are southeast and northwest.
- Avoid dark shades on toilet walls.
|Dining Room||Drawing Room||Guest Room|
|Kitchen||Locker Room||Pooja Room|
|Couple’s Bedroom||Entrance Gate||Garden|
|Home Temple||Interiors||Septic Tank|
|Stairs||Water Resource||House Construction|