Vastu for Drawing Room
The aim of Vaastu is to make us live in harmony with nature taking advantage of the magnetic fields, gravitational effects etc. of the earth, the rainfall, the galaxy and the whole of the nature and the universe and duly invoking the blessing of the Gods of the directions. Every room has their eight directions again, so one must be aware of the facts how to design the rooms.
- Drawing Room should be in the east or north so one can get the morning sunlight and positive vibrations.
- The door of the drawing room should be in East or West.
- The sitting arrangement of the head of the family should be facing the east or in the north direction.
- The heavy articles of furniture or decoration should be in the west or the south direction because weight is the element of Southwest corner.
- Vastu tips for Drawing Room
- The heavy chandelier should not be at the center of the room as to make the Bhrmasthaan light.
- As far as possible TV should be in the southeast portion of the drawing room as all electrical gadgets should be in SE quadrant, the fire zone.
- The portraits of the God or waterfalls are hung in the northeast corner.
- Stuffed animals should be in the northwest corner.
- Furniture of this room should not be circular, triangular, egg shaped hexagonal or odd shapes. It should be square or rectangular.
- Portraits of birds, animals, women, weeping children, scenes from the wars etc. should not be displayed in the room as they give the gloomy feelings and thus the negative vibes.
- The colour of the walls and the tiles used in this room should be white, yellow, blue or green. As far as possible it should not be red or black.
- No photograph of God should be hanged above the entrance door, from outside.
- The fireplace, if designed, should be done in Southeast part of the living room
We have to take care of the following points while studying about the vastu of the dining room. Vastu consultation of dining room involves a thorough analysis. Vastu tips for Dining Room
- Proper location and orientation of the dining in the house
- The direction of the Entrance
- The direction & placement of the windows
- The direction & placement of the dining table
- The direction & placement of the console
- The direction to face while having food
- The direction & placement of the water (aquarium, fountain)
- The direction & placement of the TV, audio systems and other electronic items
- The direction & placement of the heavy antique items
- The direction & placement of wall clocks
|Dining Room||Drawing Room||Guest Room|
|Kitchen||Locker Room||Pooja Room|
|Couple’s Bedroom||Entrance Gate||Garden|
|Home Temple||Interiors||Septic Tank|
|Stairs||Water Resource||House Construction|